Egret Gathering

I watch a lot of wildlife photography videos.  In one of them, the photographer was hoping that he would see an Egret.  It seemed to me that Egrets were not plentiful in that place.  Well, in Taiwan there are lots of Egrets.  There are more Egrets than regrets over here.  

So today, I went out to see if I could get some decent shots of them.  In some ways, I'm happy with them.  the lighting was pretty good, anyway.  The problem with them is the focus.  This is where I need some improvement.  The autofocus seemed to grab the grass and not the Egret's faces.  So, they seem a bit soft and even a little out of focus.

So I'll try again later this week.  Hopefully, the weather will hold a couple of days.

  Shutter Speed:  1/2500 sec. f/6.3 ISO: 1000

Shutter Speed:  1/1000 sec. f/6.3  ISO:  500

Shutter Speed:  1/1000 sec.  f/6.3  ISO 400

Shutter Speed:  1/500 sec.  f/6.3  ISO: 200

I caught this last bird (I believe it's a Black Bulbul, not sure) on the way out and took a quick shot.

Shutter Speed:  1/1000 sec.  f/6.3  iso 250


Comments

Popular Posts