Spending a Couple of Hours in the Sun!

Just preparing to go out for some sun and humidity.  I'm hearing that this stuff destroys Corvid 19.  Practicing a little social distancing, too.  I'll be glad when this is all over.  I live in Taiwan, so there's not much disturbance, things are pretty normal.  As of May 1 , no new cases for 17 days in Taiwan.  I can't imagine what it's like in the States.  Anyway, here is my required gear for semi-urban birding in Taiwan.

Camera...check

Wayfarers...check

Floppy Hat...check

Cha Li Wang Wulong Tea...check

Birds of East Asia Field Guide...check

Now, I'm ready to go.  I'm just going about a kilometer in radius from my house for about an hour or so.

I'm back, let's see what I got.  Just the good shots though.

Grey Treepie - Dendrocitta formosae
Shutter Speed: 1/1000 sec.  f/6.3  ISO: 320  400 mm

Common Sandpiper - Actitus hypoleucos
Shutter speed: 1/1000 sec.  f7.1  ISO: 200  400 mm

Me on another day - I don't usually take my tripod.

Of course, there were also:

Great White Egrets, Casmodius Albus modestus, 
Little Egrets, Egretta garzetta, 
Eastern Cattle Egrets, Bulbucus coromandus
Eurasian Tree Sparrows, Passer montanus
Spotted Doves, Streptopelis chinensis
Light-vented Bulbuls - Pycnonotus simensis formosae

Comments

Popular Posts